M&W Transportation offers the best combination of compensation, home time, equipment and working environment available in trucking today. M&W Transportation is a place you can call home and we make sure we get you home for your 34-hour restart. We are small enough to provide a personal touch to our operation yet large enough to provide the benefits found at most of the large carriers. Drivers are on a first name basis not only with dispatchers but also with top management. We have an open door policy and we encourage our drivers to visit with members of management and voice their concerns.
M&W Transportation has great starting pay for truck drivers with raises on Jan. 1st and July 1st after 90 days of service. Our CDL drivers’ benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer paid vacations and bonuses, as well as a 401K plan. If you are an experienced truck driver in good standing, then you should consider joining our growing team of professional drivers today.
- Nashville, Knoxville and Memphis– Local
Starting Pay = $19.00/hr Raises = .50/hr every Jan. 1, and July 1, after 90 days of service – No Top Out
- Nashville, Knoxville, Indy and Memphis– OTR
Starting Pay = .45/cpm Raises = 1 /cpm every Jan. 1, and July 1, after 90 days of service – No Top Out
- Indy – Local
Starting Pay = $20.00/hour Raises = .50/hour every Jan. 1, and July 1, after 90 days of service – No Top Out
- Safety Bonus – Local & OTR
.75 and 1.50 for hourly drivers 1.5/cpm and 3/cpm for mileage drivers
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- 401 K Plan
- Rider Policy (Must be 21 Years Old and Spouse)
- Safety Bonus (Upwards of a $400 bonus every month with a Good safety score)
- You must be at least 23 years old.
- Live within service area.
- You should have two years of recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience with an irregular route carrier.
- No license suspensions in the last three years for a moving violation.
- No more than three moving violations in the last three years, with no more than two in the last 12 months.
- No more than one preventable accident in the last three years.
- Current CDL within your home state.
- Pass a pre employment DOT physical and drug screen.